1. Acupuncture enhances endocrine function. The body becomes more sensitive to its own hormone secretions.
2. Acupuncture reduces inflammatory activities and promotes self-healing.
3. Acupuncture helps improve and increase blood flow in targeted organs like the ovaries, uterus & fallopian tubes. Enhanced blood flow helps the nutrient uptake of the ovaries so they produce stronger eggs. It also helps thicken & strengthen the uterine lining, which improves uterine receptivity of an embryo.
4. Acupuncture releases stress, one of the major factors in infertility.
1. Regulating menstruation and ovulation
2. Promoting balanced hormone secretion
3. Increasing the quality and quantity of eggs
4. Increasing blood flow to the uterus to create a well-nourished uterine lining
5. Regulating hormone output after conception and implantation to prevent miscarriage
6. Alleviating common symptoms of pregnancy such as nausea, hypertension, sciatica and other common problems
7. Helping correct malposition of fetus (breech or transverse) and helping to avoid Cesarean surgery
8. Promoting a safe, natural and rewarding childbirth experience